Spicy Almond Coconut Truffles
The workout includes plank jacks, squat jacks, step ups, v-ups, mountain climbers, hip thrusters, air squats, and reverse lunges.
Am I doing said workout?
No, no I am not.
Instead I am making truffles and listening to Try The Pie.
What can ya do, right? Sometimes gloomy Fridays call for comforting things.
|Spicy Almond Coconut Truffles|| || |
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 4 dates
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup cashews
- ⅛-1/2 teaspoon cayenne (depending on how much spice you like)
- Put all ingredients in a food processor with an S blade and process until the mix is sticky and chunky
- Roll the mix into teaspoon sized balls
- Refrigerate for at least one hour and serve
This recipe is from the Super Tasty Anti-Inflammatory Kitchen, which you can purchase here.
Have a wonderful weekend!