Mocktail Monday #3: Creamy Tropical Fizz
It’s Hallo-week and boy am I PUMPED. My Dudley costume is nearly done, and all week people have been coming up to me to tell me which Wes Anderson character they will be dressing as at my party. I seriously have my fingers crossed for a huge team Zissou, or perhaps a zombie Margo Tannenbaum.
I just started my week off right with this incredibly awesome smoothie. It’s super creamy, refreshing, and just a little bit fizzy, due to the carbonation in the KeVita. I’ve been experimenting with maca lately, in hopes of gaining a bit more energy, focus, mood balance, and improved hormonal health. I haven’t been using it long enough to know the long term effects yet, but I have to say, every time I put just a bit in a smoothie my brain is on super-smiley-high-alert.
Maca + KeVita’s probiotics= my guts and my brain are feelin’ it. Life is good.
|Mocktail Monday #3: Creamy Tropical Fizz|| |
- 1 bottle mango coconut flavor KeVita
- 3 leaves kale
- 1 large red grapefruit
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 medium banana
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 teaspoon maca (I used Vega brand)
- Add KeVita to blender, then add the kale (stem if you do not have a high speed blender).
- Peel and chop grapefruit, avocado, and banana. Juice the lime directly into the blender.
- Add Maca, and whiz until very creamy.